Thursday, November 6, 2008

My love





My love,



what if the stars never twinkle again ?



What if the cloud's never rain ?



I will be the same without your love



which will make me insane
****************
What if the sun stops shining ?



What if my poems stop rhyming ?



I will be same without your love



with each day dying...
***********
What if the eyes never cry ?



What if the birds 4get to fly ?



I will be same without your love which,



will make me die.
**********************



What if the wishes never come true ?



What if the roses blossoms without dew?



will be same without your love without You.
*********************
What if I pray to GOD to make you feel the same way -



Will it be True ?



What if I say that every second, every moment u make me feel that...



I Love U

No comments: